英语面试对话3分钟,英语面试对话3分钟简单

http://www.itjxue.com  2023-01-18 12:37  来源:未知  点击次数: 

关于面试的英语情景对话带翻译

在英语 面试 的时候我们总是考虑:如何回答面试官的问题,如何才能作出得体的回答。下面是我整理的一些关于英语面试的情景对话,希望对大家有帮助。

关于面试的 英语情景对话 篇一

ADid you have any working experience during college?

大学时你有什么工作 经验 吗?

BYes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.

有,我做过一些兼职工作,比如当英语家教老师、营销员和模特。

AWhat did you learn from your part-time jobs?

你从兼职工作中收获了什么?

BI learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.

我学会了做事要耐心、专业,也积累了很多直销经验。

关于面试的英语情景对话篇二

AHave you found another job yet, Sally?

萨利,你找到另一份工作没有?

BNo, I haven't, but I've seen several interesting advertisements in the paper.

不,还没有,但是我在报纸上看到几个令人感兴趣的 广告 。

AWhat kind of job are you looking for?

你在找什么工作?

BEither something in the hotel business or something to do with travel.

或者是酒店行业或者是和旅游相关的工作。

AYou haven't had any experience in either of those fields.

你在这些领域里都没有任何经验。

BI know. But I'd like to try. Look, here are some advertisements that I've cut out.

我知道。但是我想试试。看,这是我剪下来的一些广告。

关于面试的英语情景对话篇三

AI’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。

BThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

AYou’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标?

BTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的时间。

AInteresting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示?

BThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,等待经理的指示。

ASounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你能描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗?

BI see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是为了分享。

ASo, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

下一页更多“英语面试对话问答带翻译”

谁能给我提供一个英语面试情景短对话,要有幽默创意的,最好3~5分钟,可以简单一点,不要难,谢谢!!

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。情景会话 2

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

从你的简历可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

是的,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States. 好的,1950年Mark Ward,

公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。 A: What made you decide to change your job? 你为什么决定换工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的事业。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作经历是怎样的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作过3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的经历对公司有什么好处?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。情景会话 4

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大约40分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62547833.

你可以打电话给我,号码是62547833。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

还有问题要问吗? B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

将来有机会到国外工作吗?

英语面试简短对话

英语面试简短对话

有些企业会是要求英语面试,本文整理了英语面试的对话,大家可以参考一下求职者如何回答这些问题的。

英语面试简短对话

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment。 Nice to meet you。

我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。

B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。

我也是,请坐。

B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。

我也是,请坐。

A:Thank you!

谢谢

B: I: What is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang。

我叫张航

B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。

你大学主修课程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration。I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on。

大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

B: What subject did you major in?

你辅修过什么专业吗?

A: I minor in Accountancy。I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on。

会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

B:Why did you choose this corporation?

你为什么选择本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving。 I think this point is very important in the intense market competition。 It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward。

公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

B: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer。

我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你还有什么疑问吗?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何时能知道你的最终决定?

B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week。

我们将于下周末之前联系你。

A: Great。 I'm looking forward to hearing from you。 I am very interested in this position。

太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的.对这个职位很感兴趣。

B: Thank you for your interest in our company。 Goodbye。

感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

A: Goodbye。

再见。

场景一:人际关系。

A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

I: All the supervisors have rich experience。 So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors。 Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind。 Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in—depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution。

I: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

场景二:应聘者提问时间到。

A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

I: Could you tell me something about your training program?

I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?

A: In brief, we offer both in—house and off—site training to our AP or U。S。 headquarters。We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training。These sessions are available to everyone who applies。 We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function。 Our program is essentially a job—rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on—the—job training。

A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

I: It sounds attractive!

I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!

场景三:问面试者的价值观。

A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

I: Potential growth opportunity。 If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level。 I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

场景四:结束语。

A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future。

A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。

I: Thank you for your time。 I am looking forward to the next interview。

I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

;

关于公司面试的英语对话

面试时,只有从容自若,沉着冷静,才能将技能发挥得很正常。我整理了关于公司面试的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于公司面试的英语对话篇一

A: Good afternoon, sir.

B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

A: Thank you.

B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

B: Are you single or married?

A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

B: Why are you interested in this company?

A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

B: What do you know about this company?

A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

B: Do you have any questions about the job?

A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

B: Good-bye.

关于公司面试的英语对话篇二

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

关于公司面试的英语对话篇三

Smith: Nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高兴见到你。

Jack: Nice to meet you,too.

杰克:我也很高兴见到您。

Smith:You are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?

Jack: I recently graduated from college as an English major.

杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。

Smith: 50 you don't have much related work experience.

史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。

Jack: Admittedly, I don't. But I still beg you to give me an opportunity, and I'm willing to learn with my best effort.

杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。

Smith: Well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?

Jack: I have got a Business English Certificate and a Certificate of TEM 8.

杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。

Smith: What about your computer skills?

史密斯:计算机技能如何?

Jack: I got professional training in this field, and I believe I can fit the position well.

杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。

Smith: And anything else?

史密斯:别的方面呢?

Jack: I have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business English, and so on. So I have a good mastery of both spoken and written English

杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。

Smith: I see.

史密斯:我知道了。

Jack: Your approval would be my honor.

杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。

英语面试常用的对话

A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?

(早上好。我是XXX,这个公司的经理。你叫什么名字。)

B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.

(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你)

A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?

(你好, 今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。对于这个工作,我们需要刻苦能干的人,你觉得你能适应这样的工作吗? )

B:Oh, yes, I think so.

(恩,我想我能。)

A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?

(你为何选定到此地来谋职?)

B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

(我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作)

A:What interest you most about this job?

(你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?)

B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

(我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。)

A:Why should I hire you?

(我为什么要聘请你?)

B:My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.

(我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作)

A:When can you begin?

( 你何时能开始工作? )

B:Immediately.

( 马上就可以 )

A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.

( 所以现在你可以回去了,我们很快就会通知你 )

B:I will wait patiently, thank you.

( 我会耐心等待的,谢谢 )

扩展资料:

英文面试不同于笔试这种硬性的考核,主要考察应聘者随机应变的能力。

有的人心理素质比较差,看到一个新的面试环境,特别是房间摆设、风格和上次面试完全不同时,心里也会七上八下,还没开始面试就手脚冰凉,连话都说不利索。

面试的英文对话

 Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

(责任编辑:IT教学网)

更多

推荐站内动态文章